Thanks for participating in Thinking strategically: Developing (and Growing) Your Ally Strategy. On this page you’ll find a list of materials that correspond to the learning objectives in today’s session.
Want to provide feedback on this session? Still have questions about the content?
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] today.
Learning Session Handouts:
Download the guides:
Learn More About Straight for Equality Learning Partnerships:
- equality literacy 101: Choosing to have a conversation often starts with being comfortable with terminology. This quick cheat sheet will help get you caught up on the right words to use.
- 10 things you can do as an ally: Looking for ways to go beyond what was covered in the session? This list may offer some good ideas.
- International Laws: Find out what the laws in places around the globe are when it comes to LGBT rights and equality. From ILGA.
- CenterLink, The Community of LGBTQ Centers: Serving over 270 LGBTQ community centers across the country in 45 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, as well as centers in Canada, China, and Australia, CenterLink assists newly forming community centers and helps strengthen existing LGBTQ centers, through networking opportunities for center leaders, peer-based technical assistance and training, and a variety of capacity building services.
- Freedom For All Americans: Legislative Tracker: Click on the bill to read more information about it, including sponsors, latest action, and its status. Below the chart, you’ll see a density map on where the most legislation is being considered.
- Straight for Equality Workplace resources: Still need more? Check out our full workplace resource area for even more details on workplace issues, external resources, other learning opportunities, and advanced tools.