Thanks for participating in today’s learning session presented by PFLAG National and the Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding. On this page you’ll find a list of materials that correspond to the learning objectives in today’s session. Want to provide feedback on this session? Still have questions about the content? Send us an e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] today.
Download Tanenbaum handouts:
Download the Straight for Equality guides:
- equality literacy 101: Choosing to have a conversation often starts with being comfortable with terminology. This quick cheat sheet will help get you caught up on the right words to use.
- 10 things you can do as an ally in healthcare: Looking for ways to go beyond what was covered in the session? This list may offer some good ideas.
- 10 things you can do as an ally of faith: Looking for ways to go beyond what was covered in the session? This list may offer some good ideas.
- Religion in the United States:The Pew Research Religion & Public Life Project conducted research in 2016 to identify trends in religious affiliation in the United States and noted an increase in those who respond with “none” or “unafilliated” in recent years.
- The Public Religion and Research Institite: PRRI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that conducts research at the intersection of religion, culture, and public policy. This includes reports on topics beyond marriage equality, state specific analysis, and denomination specific research.